We are back in our little natural paradise after the quarantine. Now more than ever contact with nature, places away from noise and stress can be our best allies.
We believe that staying in a cabin, walking through the woods, or among vineyards, is the perfect plan to “escape” from boredom, or from this peculiar routine that the pandemic leaves us with.The carballo cabin, or as we call it in Galician, “Cabana do Carballo”,
is one of the cabins that has views of the vineyard from its entrance, and our forest from its terrace. A totally individual wooden accommodation to enjoy with your favorite people.
Its great peculiarity is the oak (or oak) that enters through its terrace, creating a perfect environment to feel in contact with nature.
In addition, this cabin has:
- Equipped kitchen (induction, fridge, crockery and glassware).
- Living room with sofa bed and wood burning fireplace.
- Large 160×200 bed.
- Full and spacious bathroom.
- Terrace with jacuzzi and totally private spa-like furniture.
- Smart TV with internet access.
In short, a perfect cabin to disconnect for a few days, to enjoy nature and above all, to enjoy the company.